Yeah.. Its right, you can easily Jailbreak your iPhone running on iOS 8 or iOS 8.1. This tool can also jailbreak latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus running on iOS 8 or iOS 8.1. Currently the iOS 8.1 jailbreaking tool is only available for Windows but a Mac version is on the way.
You can do this as with the following simple steps.
[Note:- Try the below steps in your own risk, Cyber Kendra will not be responsible for any damage cause to your device.]
[Note:- This tool only helps you jailbreak your device to use with non-Apple authorized software. It will not unlock your phone or bypass the iCloud lock.]
So lets proceed to the steps...
- Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select "Back Up Now"
- Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you're using one
- Enable Airplane Mode, swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
- Download Pangu 1.1 here. This is your jailbreak tool.
- Open the Pangu tool once it's downloads (Right-click to run as Administrator on Windows).
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the "Start Jailbreak" option.
- Click "Already Did".
- Wait for the tool to run. When it's complete, your iPhone will reboot. You can close Pangu now.
- Tap the Cydia icon to prepare the file system. That's it!
All thing is done and your iPhone has been successfully jailbroked.