How to Jailbreak iPhone running iOS 8.1
How to Jailbreak iPhone running iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1 jailbroked, jailbrok community, download jailbreaking tools, jailbreak your iphone, iOS security, Apple deviced jailbeak, just jailbreak
Yeah.. Its right, you can easily Jailbreak your iPhone running on iOS 8 or iOS 8.1. This tool can also jailbreak latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus running on iOS 8 or iOS 8.1. Currently the iOS 8.1 jailbreaking tool is only available for Windows but a Mac version is on the way.
You can do this as with the following simple steps.
[Note:- Try the below steps in your own risk, Cyber Kendra will not be responsible for any damage cause to your device.]
[Note:- This tool only helps you jailbreak your device to use with non-Apple authorized software. It will not unlock your phone or bypass the iCloud lock.]
So lets proceed to the steps...
- Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select "Back Up Now"
- Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you're using one
- Enable Airplane Mode, swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
- Download Pangu 1.1 here. This is your jailbreak tool.
- Open the Pangu tool once it's downloads (Right-click to run as Administrator on Windows).
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the "Start Jailbreak" option.
- Click "Already Did".
- Wait for the tool to run. When it's complete, your iPhone will reboot. You can close Pangu now.
- Tap the Cydia icon to prepare the file system. That's it!
All thing is done and your iPhone has been successfully jailbroked.