Android Malware 'Dendroid' targeting Indian Users
Android malware,Android Malware 'Dendroid' targeting Indian Users,hackers hacking Android users, Android virus, remove android virus, hacking android, rooting android device, news about Dendroid, hack android mobile, download android virus, format android device, Android security issue, Android security breached
As at the beginning of this month we have noted that Researcher from Symantec have found new Android Malware Rootkit, named as "Dendroid", which is currently selling on undergrounds Forums for $300. Denroid runs on HTTP protocol with various malicious features. Some of the features of Denroid are-
- Delete call logs
- Call a phone number
- Open Web pages
- Record calls and audio
- Intercept text messages
- Take and upload photos and videos
- Open an application
- Initiate a HTTP flood (DoS) for a period of time
- Change the command-and-control (C&C) server
- We already told our readers to download android apps only from the trusted source.
- Don't allow unnecessary authentication for any of the apps that you don't know.
- Specially attackers offers for free recharge, this could be a trap for you.
- Keep your Antivirus update, and allow it to scan time to time.
- Avoid unsecured or unknown WiFi Networks