First Happy New Year to all our readers, hope this year will be great for you all.
On the Eve of New Year we have categoriesed some of the amazing, easy and powerful tools and apps for Android platform that help users to perform some Pentest right from your Android device.
[Note: All the information and content is for educational purposes only, Cyber Kendra will not be responsible for any consequences]
1. Hackode- Hackode is one of the popular Android hacking app, which is available on Google Play store for free. It is a toolbox for penetration tester, ethical hackers, IT administrator and cyber security professional to perform different tasks like Google Hacking, Reconnaissance, DNS Dig, Scanning Performing Exploits, Security RSS Feed and many more. This app contains tools like Google Hacking, Google Dorks, Whois check, Ping, Traceroute, etc. This app also provides easy to use tool and attractive interface making it one of the best Android hacking apps for beginners.
2. ApkInspector- The goal of this project is to aide analysts and reverse engineers to visualize compiled Android packages and their corresponding DEX code. APKInspector provides both analysis functions and graphic features for the users to gain deep insight into the malicious apps
- Call Graph
- Static Instrumentation
- Permission Analysis
- Dalvik codes
- Smali codes
- Java codes
- APK Information
- All Web Vulnerability Scanners including:
- SQL injection scanner
- XSS scanner
- DDOS scanner
- CSRF scanner
- SSL misconfiguration scanner
- Remote and Local File Inclusion (RFI/LFI) scanners
- Useful utilities such as:
- WHOIS lookup, IP finder, Shell, SSH, Blacklist lookup tool, Ping tool,
- Forensic tools (in imlementation) such as malware analyzers, hash crackers, network sniffer, ZIP/RAR password finder, social engineering toolset, reverse engineering tool
- Vulnerability research lab (sources include: Shodan vulnerability search engine, ExploitSearch, Exploit DB, OSVDB and NVD NIST
- Self scan and Defence tools for your Android phone against vulnerabilities
- Connectivity Security Tools for Bluetooth, Wifi and Internet. (NFC, Wifi Direct and USB in implementation).