PUBG/BGMI MOBILE 1.5 Update With New Features
The upcoming updates coming to Players Unknown Battleground Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is taking the game to the next level. Krafton collaboration with Telsa brings the all tech theme to the game. The same updates and features are coming to the Indian version of the game i.e. Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
Currently, the game running the Season 19 but from the next update players will not get Season 20. Rather than season 20, there will be the new things we are going to see which will be called Cycle 1 System 1.
New things on version 1.5
- Ignition plan to explore future technology
- Tesla cooperates to reveal the Gigafactory
- New guns and new cars, along with bravely reaching the top
- Fully optimized, enjoy a smooth experience
- Royale Pass Month is a major innovation, faster, more and more economical
New Features and New Experience
Version update bonus:
What's New on v1.5
Brand new city
- Transportation hub (formerly Pochinki): Pochinki is the core area of the island's road network and assumes the function of a transportation hub. A new high-tech station and supporting transportation system will be settled in P City. The shuttle bus in the city will bring a new experience of transferring and moving shelters.
- Automated port (formerly Georgopol): Georgopol continued its advantages as a logistics port and introduced a brand-new centre console and technology logistics warehouse to become a highly efficient and advanced logistics port.
- Technology Center (formerly School): The former school area is now positioned more towards academic scientific research and cutting-edge exploration. The latest scientific research results and cutting-edge technologies will be displayed here. In terms of playstyle, there are abundant pathways and structures, as well as dense but changeable conflict possibilities.
- Security Center (formerly Military Base): The military base is responsible for the security monitoring and armed support of the entire island. The island-wide monitoring and rapid response facilities are deployed here.
- Logistics Center (formerly Yasnaya Polyana): The logistics centre is located in Yasnaya Polyana, which will become an important distribution centre for materials entering the island. Materials shipped from the port will be sorted, security checked, and distributed here, and will be diverted to various areas of the island through scientific and technological means.
- Energy Center (formerly Mylta Power): An organization that provides energy for the island, combining conventional energy and cutting-edge energy, the energy centre stably supplies energy for civil and military buildings on the island.
Featured gameplay mechanism of Ignition Plan
- Dynamic lifting platform: Dynamically moving platforms such as elevators and automatic doors will appear in urban areas under technological transformation.
- Super bus: In order to improve the traffic efficiency on the island, the logistics agency built a bus line called Hyperlines on the island to shuttle between different cities. Players can use Hyperlines for timing and fixed-point transfers, and use the features to play richer tactics.
- Airmail: The command centre has set up this special transfer tool outside some urban areas and strongholds to help security personnel quickly transfer and patrol in the air.
Tesla (July 9-September 6)
Other New Features including Royale Pass
Royale Pass Month 1 : The age of technology (July 14-August 12)
Royale Pass Month 2 : Plan T (August 13th ~ September 13th)
- Added themed achievement [Seeing is believing] (out of print). From July 6th to September 6th, participate in the Ignition Project gameplay and complete the corresponding achievement conditions to achieve it;
- New achievement [Leader] (out of print), which can be completed before September 13 and can be achieved through Royale Pass season changes;
- New achievement [Perseverance], which can be achieved by participating in the National Weekly Competition;
- New achievement [Charm is difficult to refuse], which can be achieved by getting RP appreciation in the game;
- Added achievement [Comment Expert], which can be achieved by completing the game and evaluating teammates;
- Set achievements [Nebula Battlefield] and [Cyberpunk] will be returned for sale soon and will be removed as out-of-print achievements after the return.