The second bunch of hacked data totalling 127 million, emerging from new eight companies. As this new data has been listed for sale on dark web market, Dream Market.
Tech Crunch first reported that hacker has pulled backed the original list and replaced with the new one from Eight new companies -
- Ge.tt (file sharing service) - 1.83 million accounts - 0.16 bitcoin
- Ixigo (travel and hotel booking) - 18 million accounts - 0.262 bitcoin
- Roll20.net (gaming) - 4 million accounts - 0.0582 bitcoin
- Houzz (interior design) - 57 million accounts - 2.91 bitcoin
- Coinmama (cryptocurrency exchange) - 420,000 accounts - 0.3497 bitcoin
- Younow (live streaming) - 40 million accounts - 0.131 bitcoin
- StrongHoldKingdoms (gaming) - 5 million accounts - 0.291 bitcoin
- Petflow (pet food delivery) - 1 million - 0.1777 bitcoin
According to the listing, Ixigo and PetFlow have used old MD5 hash algorithm for encrypting the password, which is now quite easy to decrypt and YouNow haven't used any hashing method for its data at all.