Best Android Hacking Apps & Tools of 2017
Best hacking apps and tools for Android 2017
First Happy New Year to all our readers, hope this year will be great for you all.
On the Eve of New Year we have categoriesed some of the amazing, easy and powerful tools and apps for Android platform that help users to perform some Pentest right from your Android device.
[Note: All the information and content is for educational purposes only, Cyber Kendra will not be responsible for any consequences]
1. Hackode- Hackode is one of the popular Android hacking app, which is available on Google Play store for free. It is a toolbox for penetration tester, ethical hackers, IT administrator and cyber security professional to perform different tasks like Google Hacking, Reconnaissance, DNS Dig, Scanning Performing Exploits, Security RSS Feed and many more. This app contains tools like Google Hacking, Google Dorks, Whois check, Ping, Traceroute, etc. This app also provides easy to use tool and attractive interface making it one of the best Android hacking apps for beginners.
2. ApkInspector- The goal of this project is to aide analysts and reverse engineers to visualize compiled Android packages and their corresponding DEX code. APKInspector provides both analysis functions and graphic features for the users to gain deep insight into the malicious apps
- Call Graph
- Static Instrumentation
- Permission Analysis
- Dalvik codes
- Smali codes
- Java codes
- APK Information
3. zANTI- zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.
With zANTI you can perform several task like port discovery, MITM attack, password complexity check, DoS, Sniffing etc.
4. Bugtroid- Bugtroid is an innovative tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team. The main features of this apk, is that it has more than 200 Android and Linux tools (PRO) for pentesting and forensics through smarthphone or tablet.
Bugtroid comes with two variants, free version and pro version. For pro version you need to pay for accessing full feature of app.
5. DroidSheep- DroidSheep is a simple Android tool for web session hijacking (sidejacking). It listens for HTTP packets sent via a wireless (802.11) network connection and extracts the session id from these packets in order to reuse them.DroidSheep can capture sessions using the libpcap library and supports: OPEN Networks WEP encrypted networks WPA and WPA2 encrypted networks (PSK only)
DroidSheep is not intended to steal identities or endamage anybody, but to show the weak security of non-ssl webservices.
6. AndroidRat- AndroRAT is a remote administration tool for android devices. Remote administration tool is basically a client server application which is used to control a system without having physical access to the system. This app is not directly available as an APK file you need Android SDK to compile and run this project. You also need some java skills to edit this project. By using this app you can access contacts, location and phone details of your victim.
7. Revenssis- Smartphone Version of Backtrack”, Revenssis Penetration Suite is a set of all the useful types of tools used in Computer and Web Application security. Tools available in it include: Web App scanners, Encode/Decode & Hashing tools, Vulnerability Research Lab, Forensics Lab, plus the must-have utilities (Shell, SSH, DNS/WHOIS Lookup, Traceroute, Port Scanner, Spam DB Lookup, Netstat… etc).
Revenssis comes with a lots of features, and here are the list of its features-
- All Web Vulnerability Scanners including:
- SQL injection scanner
- XSS scanner
- DDOS scanner
- CSRF scanner
- SSL misconfiguration scanner
- Remote and Local File Inclusion (RFI/LFI) scanners
- Useful utilities such as:
- WHOIS lookup, IP finder, Shell, SSH, Blacklist lookup tool, Ping tool,
- Forensic tools (in imlementation) such as malware analyzers, hash crackers, network sniffer, ZIP/RAR password finder, social engineering toolset, reverse engineering tool
- Vulnerability research lab (sources include: Shodan vulnerability search engine, ExploitSearch, Exploit DB, OSVDB and NVD NIST
- Self scan and Defence tools for your Android phone against vulnerabilities
- Connectivity Security Tools for Bluetooth, Wifi and Internet. (NFC, Wifi Direct and USB in implementation).
These are top and best apps for security testing and hacking. All the apps are also available on internet.
These are just few in list, we will update it as we get more better one. So keep checking the post time to time.
This post is only for educational purposes, we don't endorsed any responsibility for the consequences.