And here again, hackers have breached the security of the The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and dumped all the database of the server. Hackers mention that, he have got the sql injection vulnerability on the server which allows him to bypass further security of the sites.
ICAI is the second largest professional accounting body . ICAI is the only licensing cum regulating
Hackers have leaked all of the credentials details of the following
- ICAI members (username , password , email),
- login details of the ICIA employees, (username , password )
- Employers Personal details, (Company name , email , address , mobile number )
- Student Personal Info Leaked, (student_name , student_address , email , mobile)
- Candidate Info leaked (address , full name , mobile , email)
Along with this, hackers leaked the details of the
As per the conversation with the Cyber Kendra, hackers state they were testing the security of the sites but they found Low Security over there. All the leaked data can be found here.
- ICAI branches username / password
- ICAI Superadmin Password