Background Removal Coming in MS Paint
Microsoft wrote that an update is rolling out for the Paint app to Windows Insiders in the Canary and Dev Channels (version 11.2306.30.0). With this update, we are introducing background removal! With background removal, you can now remove the background of any image automatically in just one click leaving a smooth cutout of the subject.
It is pretty easy to use this feature, all you have to get the latest version (version 11.2306.30.0) of the app, and you will find a new button on the toolbar, right next to the selection tool.
We have tried this feature and it works pretty well. Sometimes, it leaves some of the spots on the image, which doesn't clear all the image background but as the feature is in the testing phase, we believe that the Microsoft team will enhance the feature.
If you looking to have a hand in this new feature of the Paint app, then you have to subscribe to the Windows Insider program or else get the updated version of the Paint app.
No worries! we have a second option If you are not a Windows Insider program subscriber or don't want to subscribe Insider program then also you can get your hands on this feature.
- Download the latest version of the Paint app [Download].
- It will inform you to update the app. Just click on Update and all done.
- Now open the app and check, you will have the Background Remover feature.
- To get started, Open the image, paste or import the image onto the paint canvas.
- Now just click on the Remove Background option and see the magic.