Microsoft June 2021 Updates Fixes 6 Exploited Zero-days
Microsoft's June 2021 Patch Tuesday, and with it comes fixes for six zero-day vulnerabilities and a total of 50 flaws.
Today is Microsoft's Jube 2021 Patch Tuesday, in which Microsoft had fixed Six Zero-day vulnerabilities which you should apply. In total Microsoft patched 50 vulnerabilities in this June update, among which five are noted as critical and the rest 45 are marked as important.
The six actively exploited zero-day vulnerabilities are:
- CVE-2021-31955 - Windows Kernel Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-31956 - Windows NTFS Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-33739 - Microsoft DWM Core Library Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-33742 - Windows MSHTML Platform Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-31199 - Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-31201 - Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
Here is the full list of vulnerabilities that are patched on today's update.