How to do Facebook reverse image search?
Tips to do Facebook Image Search
However, this is not the only purpose you can use it for. Do you know that reverse image search can also be used through this channel? In addition to that, you can do it by completing very short and convenient steps. Before we go into the process, let us understand what reverse searching is and the uses it has.
How is reverse searching of images defined?
This is the process of using an image to find out pictures that relate to an image you upload. This snapshot plays the keywords in case of text-based searching. However, if you want to view pictures, there is no reason to waste time on keyword combinations and selections. A lot of time can be saved if you select the reverse searching alternative such as Google image or Bing image search. Besides, online tools Tineye, Prepostseo can be used for the same purpose.
How do you do it on Facebook?
Almost anyone who uses this channel uploads photos related to their families, favourite movies and other categories. Suppose that you have the image of an old soft drink bottle and wish to see the brand that launched it. It is quite simple to do it using Facebook.
Here are the steps you will be required to take.
Open the image in full view
Facebook users store pictures in different folders. You need to start by opening the desired picture. Click it to open it in a larger view. After that, you can advance to the next step of the process.
Searching image for Google
When you right-click the image, the option “search for google” will be shown on your screen. By clicking it, you can view complete data related to the image including its copies and connected pictures. This is actually a big relief for Facebook users who do not have to get tired by searching for images using standard methods. This is a lot quicker and offers more productivity.
Reverse search and Facebook marketingThe role and usage of Facebook are a lot more than mere chatting and picture sharing for personal uses. Today, companies invest a major chunk of their marketing budget on using it to reach potential buyers. This image searching mechanism can be used effectively for social media marketing.
- The importance of Facebook promotion has increased with the trend that people have started to follow. These days, most individuals opt for online purchasing instead of making dedicated visits to the market. You can get all you want by using different e-commerce platforms. However, Facebook responses have an impact on the decisions that people take. If a particular brand does not upload interactive snapshots from time to time, it starts losing customers.
- By using reverse searching techniques, you can get hold of all kinds of unique images and that too in quick time. People who manage Facebook pages do not have time to waste as they work with tight submission dates. Hence, they cannot afford to work for hours and get images. The use of reverse searching acts as the perfect solution for them. How does it help them? To start with, the time that they have to spend on finding out images is reduced. At times, you do not need commonly accessed snapshots.
Using reverse search applications is another alternativeApart from using the “search for Google” option, you can use online soft wares to serve the same purpose. The procedure involved is extremely easy and any user can adapt it without the slightest of struggle. In other words, the skillset of the user does not make a lot of difference. You can easily access these applications on your smartphone or computer.
- Reverse searching is performed on behalf of a chosen image. To upload it, you can click the browse button, make a selection from the device memory and then complete the uploading process. The same purpose can be achieved by using the drag and drop feature. If you want to use a picture that is already published, provide its URL.
- Once you have uploaded the image, click the button to search for images. The output will include all the links on which it exists. Secondly, you will get hold of all related snapshots. This aspect provides a lot of help particularly when you want to make online purchases. For instance, if you want to buy some collar shirts offered a year before by your favourite brand, it would not be that simple to find pictures. Brand websites usually retain pictures of the most recent products only.
- Through reverse searching, a user can access all pictures related to a brand whether they are old or new. If they exist anywhere on the internet, you would easily get them. This is the plus point you get by reverse searching. Every picture that connects to the actual image used can be seen.
Facebook is a powerful social media platform used by countless people for communication. However, it can be used for various other productive purposes including reverse searching of images. This searching method does not have any keyword-based limitations.
The reason being that users use images instead of text phrases. Various plus points are attached to this searching alternative. Users do not have to try different keyword combinations because everything is displayed after one cycle.
This searching alternative helps various categories of users particularly people related to social media marketing. These people have to create new posts so that people get attracted. To attract people, they need to use fresh unviewed images. In addition to that, blogs and articles without the use of images seem boring to readers. They do not pay a lot of attention to such posts. Reverse searching helps in getting unique images for all niches.
The use of an online tool is also a way for users to run the reverse search process. These tools do not require any individual offline setup on each device. Along with online usage, they can be used for free.
This post has been written by Afrasiab Ahmad.