Preparation Tips For CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam
Simple guide for Science Students for CBSE Exams
Science exams can be a challenging task for many students, as this subject is the favorite for many of us. It is the practical study of the living, non-living things, about nature, food, structure, functions, and behavior of the different animal, plants and lot more. This subject includes the study of many discoveries, inventions, and experiments which help students to learn a lot more things related to the world and the environment in which we all are living today.
There are many subjects which are available in this stream and getting through all the science concepts provides a good foundation for both board exams and other competitive exams. Preparing for CBSE class 10 science board exams is a not a tough task, if it is planned and studied effectively from the beginning of the academics. To help students in their exam preparations, here are a few simple tips which students can follow and score well in their CBSE class 10 board exams.
Preparation tips for CBSE class 10 Science board exam
- ➔ Prepare an effective study plan and follow it regularly to complete the whole syllabus on time.
- ➔ Gather all the available study materials and check if more is required for the preparations.
- ➔ Stay away from all sort of distractions. Switch off all your mobiles phones and select a good study area which is free with all disturbances.
- ➔ As there is very little time left out for the exams, concentrate more only on studies and avoid all negatives and previous failures.
- ➔ Prepare according to the topics which are having high weightage marks in the board exams
- ➔ Practice more questions from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science as it includes an important question on the exam point of view.
- ➔ Take the practice of writing answer under exam conditions, without taking any break. So that you can learn how to manage the time limit for each question.
- ➔ Revise the running notes, practice more science definitions, Physics formulae, chemistry equations and more diagrams from the biology.
- ➔ Solve previous year question papers and sample papers on a daily basis, as there are many chances of repeating questions in board exams.
- ➔ Have a group discussion once in a while as it helps in gaining more knowledge on different topics rather than studying all alone.