Google Launches Chrome Remote Desktop App for Android
Google Launches Chrome Remote Desktop App for Android, manage your desktop from you phone, access desktop from Android phone, Android phone features, google remote control desktop, Android and Google Chrome,
announced a Chrome Remote Desktop app for Android. This app allows users to use your desktop/laptop remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
According with the app description which stats that, the connection between the two device is secure but Google team have not elaborated on the security feature. Instructions are fairly straightforward though:
Chrome Remote Desktop first launched out of beta in October 2012, but it only let you remotely access your machine from another laptop or computer. With this you can manage and control your desktop from any where and for this you have to just do simple steps...
How to Use it
- On each of your Windows or Mac computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from the Chrome Web Store.
- On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
How to Use it
- For using this feature first you have to download and Install Chrome remote Desktop to your chrome browser from Chrome Web Store.
- Now Open the app and Enable the Remote Connection service.
- It Will ask you to set a PIN (Minimum SIX digit) for the authentication.
- Now Download 'Chrome Remote Desktop' app on your Android device and install it.
- Open the App and you will get the list of the PC on your connection list. Select the particular one and access via inserting the Authentication PIN that you have set on your desktop version.
As I have say's you will get the list of the PC connection because the app allows you to access multiple system at the same time. It is much similar ti Team Viewer service.
The app is available only for Android platform, but hope app for iOS device will also arrive soon.